Friday, October 7, 2011

Reasons to Read This Blog.

         HELLO to all you out there in blogger land.  How are you?  That's great to hear.  I just wanted to write a little post as to why you won't regret reading this blog.  Out of all the blogs you could have chosen to read, I'm touched deeply that you chose mine to read first.  Really I am.  I have this touched deeply feeling in the pit of my stomach.  Oh wait, nope, that's just indegestion.
       I should probably go get some tums after typing this.  I wonder if I should get the mint or the fruity flavored ones.  You know dearest reader, I never understood as to why companies made fruit flavored medicine things.  You feel sick to your stomach, so why would you want to eat something fruity?  It would make more sense to just make it a minty or peppermint flavor.  Speaking of which have you had pepto-bismol before?  What kind of a question is this, everyone's had pepto-bismol at some point in their life.  Anyways, they make it to where it looks bad, smells bad, and tastes bad.  When your stomach feels like someone stuck a gallon of sour milk in it, the last thing you want is something that looks, smells, and tastes bad.  It is just insane I tell you!  Hold on, I feel like I've gone off course a little here.
      Anywho, you should read this blog because you will find an assortment of things.  Such as, shenanigans, near death expieriences, randomness, words, more words, and even a little joy from knowing your not the only one who's done something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment